Forums

Forum Home > Applications > Powerpally - Holy Palidan

Blade

Name: Powerpally

*Class: Paladin

*What main spec are you applying as? Holy

*Are you dual spec'd? If so, what is your secondary spec? Ret.

*What are your professions and why did you choose them? Dont have any Serious ones at the moment. Mostly because this is a newish 80, But im gonna start lvling JC/ Enchanting right away.

*Armory link: (In Wowarmory.com format)     http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Detheroc&cn=Powerpally  Any serious alts? List them here. Bladê

*First name: *Age: *Location and Time Zone: Adam, 16(almost 17 =D) Central

*Do you have Ventrilo installed? Microphone? Will you be able to be vocal when necessary? Yes, yes and yes.

*Why did you choose Psychedelic over other guilds? Give us the hard sell and don't hold back. To Get Current Raids down and psychedelic seems like a nice guild to do it in.

*When you're not raiding, in what ways do you prepare yourself and the guild as a whole for upcoming progression? Just farming to make gold to buy flasks and such. And atm im gonna be lvling professions.

*Give us an idea of how experienced you are in regards to knowing fight mechanics, both past and present. I believe I know all the fights in 10 icc with my eyes closed and most of 25 icc aswell.

*How well versed are you with your class? Do you feel that you have full command and knowledge of your class? Do you keep up with or participate in theorycrafting? I believe I am well versed with my class. Even though I am a new 80, I had a very experienced RL friend who has played a holy pally for 3+ years give me some tips and ideas on what to do on a holy paladin. Yes I do keep up with TC.

*List all of your previous, serious raiding guilds and provide us with references from your latest (officer or higher preferably). Did you leave on good terms? Reason for leaving? On This character? Havnt been in any serious Raiding guild.

*Disconnecting, errors, viruses, keyloggers, crashes, etc. These things can become a hassle and a waste of time for everyone (yes, that includes you too!). Is your internet and computer reliable? What type of latency and fps do you raid with? Ussualy im at 100 Lat and 30 Fps with almost everything on high.

*Do you have any established raiders in Psychedelic to vouch for you? Also, are any Psychedelic members your real life friends of family? Not sure :P

*Can you commit to our raiding schedule? (Mon-Thurs, 8pm-11pm st) yes!

*Do you have an issue with being on standby for certain raids or rotating with another player of your class? Nope!

*Do you have any screenshots of your raid interface? If not, please take one. On My profile picture on Guild website, I have one.

*We have high expectations of our raiders. What do you expect from Psychedelic as a guild? Just to be able to get in and participate with you guys in downing current raids.

What do you expect to achieve or gain by joining us? What are your end-game goals? By being a better holy pally and downing all current bosses :)

*Do you feel that you would become an immediate asset to our roster if you were to be accepted today? Yes I do sir!

*Do you have any additional comments or anything you would like to let us know? Feel free to tell us a little about yourself. We appreciate players with great personalities. Im always on when im suppose to, I never let anyone down, And I will Fuck shit up with u and get #1 guild on server 

--

-We will Destroy all Who come... And Destroy all we come to-

August 12, 2010 at 11:52 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Blade

Idk why....  but the armory thing keeps fucking up..... sorry

--

August 13, 2010 at 12:00 AM Flag Quote & Reply

tenday

I hope this is a joke.

--

Chicks are for fags.

August 13, 2010 at 10:43 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Blade
it accualy not lol. and i just downed Sind on him yesturday
--

August 13, 2010 at 12:43 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Draxon
Site Owner

Log out in Holy gear.

--

A mighty flame followeth a tiny spark.

August 14, 2010 at 3:28 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Mastra

lol tenday

--

August 14, 2010 at 7:14 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Blade

there i did. I was on vacation for 5 days. but im back now. Hes in his holy gear and everything.

--

August 20, 2010 at 2:00 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Logix
Limited Member

power no offense but with 30% buff in icc u only do 4k heals if not less its kinda embarrasing u dont even beacon at points in the fight i out healed  u with 1 hand eating and watching t.v. :(

August 30, 2010 at 6:02 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Blade

Logix at August 30, 2010 at 6:02 AM

power no offense but with 30% buff in icc u only do 4k heals if not less its kinda embarrasing u dont even beacon at points in the fight i out healed  u with 1 hand eating and watching t.v. :(

lawl! mhmm. Ive never even raided with you lol.

--

August 31, 2010 at 10:06 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Current Class Needs

Death Knight * * Druid * * Hunter * * Mage * * Paladin * * Priest * * Rogue * * Shaman * * Warlock * * Warrior * *

Recent Forum Posts

by disboi over a year ago
by Blade over a year ago
by Maijownson over a year ago
by Maijownson over a year ago